From the Closet to the Desktop, IC2S Will Enable Your Network Cables.
Detailed planning and coordination is a critical requirement for the successful execution and installation of a network cabling infrastructure. Whether you have two locations or 200, they all need to perform identically and flawlessly.
Here are just some of the extra steps that IC2S takes to ensure that our customers are receiving the best in products and service.
- Our estimating and tracking system allows us to accurately assess network cable needs for every job.
- All network cables are properly labeled at the closet end and at the drop location.
- Drive rings, plastic and Velcro cable wraps are used to ensure a secure, effective hanging.
- When needed, cables will be enclosed in a raceway, rather than leaving cables exposed on the office or work environment floor.
- After installation and termination, every network cable is certified to its standard.
Extensive Network Cabling Capabilities
- Data, voice, video cabling, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A, fiber
- Closet cabling organization and upgrade
- Aerial, underground, outdoor cabling
- Moves and add-ons
- Wireless access points
- Time clocks
- POS cabling
- Paging system installation and service
- Fiber optic fusion splicing
- Network equipment moves and installations (routers, servers, etc.)
- Demarc extensions
- Phone systems
- LCD Installations
- Audio/Visual Installations
- IP Lighting
- DAS Installations