IC2S provides the necessary tools to enable the highest quality IP surveillance as well as viewing of every camera across every corporate location. We offer a variety of IP cameras to suit your needs. Our IP cameras can have any one or more of the following features: vandal-resistant, fixed vs. PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom), megapixel for superior detail, and even wireless camera technologies.
Recordings can be constant, on a scheduled basis, motion activated, or event triggered (flood, temperature change, alarm, smoke, etc.). These recordings can be burned to a CD or DVD, which are admissible in court. Notifications can be dispatched any way you prefer (E-mail, text, etc).
IC2S can design, install and service your new or existing IP surveillance systems, including:
- Integrate existing analog cameras into a new hybrid system – reuse your analog cams and add IP cams
- Provide access to the latest in surveillance camera technologies – PTZ, HD, megapixel
- Enable viewing of cameras at multiple locations from one or many locations
- Provide surveillance capability using your smart phone with an app or using your web browser
- Integrate your IP surveillance with access control
Is your business already using cloud services for phone, email and storage backup?
Let IC2S help your business stay on the cutting edge of surveillance technology with a Cloud based video surveillance system.
Advantages of these systems include:
- Upfront savings on hardware
- Reduced IT staff costs
- 24/7 access
- Data storage in the cloud and on site
- Manage multiple locations from anywhere
See the links below to see how IC2S, along with our preferred partners, can help you design a system that best fits your needs.
In dealing with customers from day to day, our team at IC2S is constantly reminded how much time you spend keeping up with monthly/yearly updates to your surveillance systems, especially when overseeing multiple systems in various states. Let us save your team time and money by having update alerts sent directly to us so we can handle those for you! When you purchase a system with us, we can design a maintenance contract that will fit your needs and keep your system up to date.